[Openstack-operators] [openstack-ansible]

Wade Holler wade.holler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 20:00:50 UTC 2016

Hi Major,

Well it almost does. Except on my neutron agents container I ended up with
a eth12....

And I do have a flat network plumbed in to the infrastructure host ( on
which the neutron agent container resides ) via br-vlan.

Thoughts?

Thank you for the engagement and previous prompt rely! I really appreciate
the help.

Wade