[Openstack-operators] [openstack-ansible]

Wade Holler wade.holler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 19:23:22 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Going to ask this question without much data or background as I hope
someone very familiar with openstack-ansible will be able to easily answer
it.

I tried to follow the install guide and network config pretty closely.

All is well except my physical compute nodes don't have an eth12.

What is the best was to change the openstack-ansible config
(/etc/openstack_deploy/openstack_user_config.yml
/etc/openstack_deploy/user_variables.yml ) such that this is tolerated.
 i.e., flat:eth12 not placed in the physical_interface_mappings line of
/etc/neutron/plugins/ml2/linuxbridge_agent.ini ?

Best Regards,
Wade