[Openstack-operators] [nova] VM HA support in trunk

Affan Syed affan.syed.usc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 05:02:05 UTC 2016

Hi Kazu and Matt,
Thanks for the pointers. I think the discussion around pacemaker and
pacemaker remote seems most promising, esp with Russel's blog post I found
after I emailed earlier [1].

Not sure how tooling would be different, but pacemaker, given its use in
the controller cluster anyways, seems a more logical choice. Any issues you
people think with a canonical distribution instead of RDO?

Affan

[1]
http://blog.russellbryant.net/2015/03/10/the-different-facets-of-openstack-ha/