[Openstack-operators] thanks for the great time in NYC ! great Ops Meetup !

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 20:26:19 UTC 2016

Thanks for the kind words. I am so glad it worked out. I want to repeat
that Tom still did a lot of the work despite us attempting to pull the
organizing of these events more into the general community.

I hope to make it to Barcelona and see you there!

Cheers,

Chris

Chris Morgan <mihalis68 at gmail.com>