[Openstack-operators] thanks for the great time in NYC ! great Ops Meetup !

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 19:21:44 UTC 2016

Hello !

I would like to thank Chris for all the work done to host our Ops
Meetup. I had a great time in NYC, and I came back to Switzerland with
a lot of input for work to do.

Also thanks to all of you that participated. It was great to share
experiences on Openstack operations with so many people.

I really encourage anyone on this list to participate to these
Openstack events, because the value is really extraordinary.

I hope to see most of you guys in Barcelona for the summit.

Cheers,

Saverio