[Openstack-operators] [Openstack-operator] Mitaka consumes RAMs

Tuan Luong tuan.luong at ericsson.com
Fri Aug 19 09:27:51 UTC 2016

Hi Hauke,

Since it is our just test bed for testing Mitaka before running on
production then the resource is not too much. We had 4GB of controller
for trying Mitaka but it seems running out of it after installing
controller. In Liberty, it did not happen. Otherwise, currently we have
reports about the over consumption of RAM in Mitaka:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/openstack/dev/57132

Cheers,

Tuan