[Openstack-operators] Change Dashboard Splash Logo and Top-left logo

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 08:10:35 UTC 2016

On ubuntu we just replace these two files:

/usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/static/dashboard/img/logo.png
/usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/static/dashboard/img/logo-splash.png

we make sure with puppet that our version of these two files is in place.

I hope this helps you

Saverio