[Openstack-operators] Mid-Cycle Meetup, NYC, August 25th, call for additional working group sessions

Kruithof Jr, Pieter pieter.kruithof.jr at intel.com
Tue Aug 9 16:45:34 UTC 2016

Hiya,

I added a note to the documentation session, but noticed it had disappeared a few hours later.  I just was curious to know whether it was deleted or somehow wasn’t saved to the etherpad.

Is deleting other folks comments fair game? I would hope they would be crossed-out with a comment why.

Thanks,

Piet