[Openstack-operators] Mid-Cycle Meetup, NYC, August 25th, call for additional working group sessions

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 21:18:44 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,
  The itinerary for the meet up is starting to come together nicely. We
have landed the general sessions on the main stage fairly well I feel.
However, we can fit more working group proposals into the venue but need
some more topics.

The etherpad for suggestions is here :

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/NYC-ops-meetup

and the current state of the itinerary is here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EUSYMs3GfglnD8yfFaAXWhLe0F5y9hCUKqCYe0Vp1oA/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1046944156

Please contribute by adding topics and/or +1ing existing topics. This
itinerary will be discussed in the IRC meeting tomorrow, which I believe
Tom will be sending out his handy reminder for soon.

Chris

--
Chris Morgan <mihalis68 at gmail.com>