[Openstack-operators] [openstack-operators] Ops Midcycle Evening Event!

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:26:14 UTC 2016

Hey everyone,

If you have not heard already, surely you will be hearing soon, the Ops Midcycle is coming August 25 and 26th! After the first day we are looking to have an evening event and this is a great opportunity for sponsorship. We are asking that if you think or know your company would be interested in sponsoring the evening event to reply back and we can get the details worked out.

Kind regards,
--
Melvin Hillsman
Ops Technical Lead
mrhillsman at gmail.com
phone: (210) 312-1267
mobile: (210) 413-1659
Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command
http://osic.org