[Openstack-operators] Update from Ops Meetups team meeting

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Tue Aug 2 15:48:26 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I wanted to provide an update after meeting with the Ops Meetups Team this morning to discuss the promotion of the NYC meetup that is later this month (August 25-26). aBelow is a recap of the meeting with next steps. If you are interested in attending and haven’t registered yet, please do so now: https://opsmidcyclenyc2016.eventbrite.com <https://opsmidcyclenyc2016.eventbrite.com/>. If you would like to provide feedback on the below options, you can email me directly or provide feedback on this etherpad <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-meetups-team>.

 Here are the proposed promotional items:
Email previous Summit attendees that have indicated ops in their registration
Email previous attendees of the ops midcycles
Remind the Ops Mailing list - this serves as one of your reminders :)
Email a subset of the Active User Contributors that would benefit from attending the ops midcycle
Reach out to user survey respondents who have indicated that they can be contacted

Cheers,
Allison

Allison Price
OpenStack Marketing