[Openstack-operators] [osops] No Meeting this week..

Joseph Bajin josephbajin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 01:32:18 UTC 2016

OSOps,

I'm thinking it may be good to cancel this week's OSOps meeting and just
meet during the summit.  We have 3 sessions that surround the topics that
we have been talking about and I hope we can get some more topics as well
as participation next week.

Here are the details for the sessions at the summit:

* Monday - 2:00-2:40 - MR409 - OSOps [1]
* Monday - 2:50-3:30 - MR409 - OSOps  [1]
* Monday - 3:40-4:20 - MR406 - Requests for Enhancement Process [2]

I've added links for the etherpads as well.

If you have topics that you would like to bring up, please add them to the
etherpads.

Thanks

Joe

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/austin-ops-osops