[Openstack-operators] Ceph Integration session in Austin

Matt Jarvis matt.jarvis at datacentred.co.uk
Sat Apr 16 17:52:33 UTC 2016

Hello All,

Just a reminder for everyone who's participating in the Ops Summit in
Austin, we've got a Ceph Integration session on Monday at 4.40pm that I'm
helping to moderate. We've got some content in the etherpad already, mainly
stuff which came up at the MidCycle session in Manchester, but it would be
great to get some more contributions and thoughts on the discussion before
the session - look forward to seeing you there !

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/AUS-ops-Ceph-Integration

Matt

--
DataCentred Limited registered in England and Wales no. 05611763