[Openstack-operators] [osops] Finding ways to get operator issues to projects - Starting with NOVA

Joseph Bajin josephbajin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 23:42:39 UTC 2016

Sean,

I think this is exactly what I think we are looking to change.  There is a
lot of work that is captured via etherpad's at each of the Midcycle and
other meetups that is probably not sent up to each of the groups.  The
reason I think this is because I see the some of the same issues that
Operators are discussing over and over again.  Now, there is work that Kris
mentioned that they have submitted and keep on top of, and I know there is
other work from a few others that contribute, but I'm not sure if the rest
of the Operators have the opportunity to get their information over to the
right people.

That last point is what I am looking to help change.  There is a lot that I
think the group can help out with to make sure we capture what we get via
etherpads and turn them into "Blueprints", "Bugs", etc so we can help
follow-up with projects and track them for the entire Operators group.

Maybe I'm wrong about this, maybe all the entries from the etherpads are
read by projects and fed into their pipelines.

--Joe