[Openstack-operators] [osops] Finding ways to get operator issues to projects - Starting with NOVA

Kris G. Lindgren klindgren at godaddy.com
Mon Apr 11 16:14:02 UTC 2016

LDT is large deployment team, its a working group for large deployments.  Like Rackspace, Cern, NeCTAR, Yahoo, GoDaddy, Bluebox.  Talk about issues scaling openstack, Nova cells, monitoring, all the stuff that becomes hard when you have thousands of servers or hundreds of clouds.  Also, the public-cloud working group is part of the LDT working group as well.  Since a large portion of us also happen to run public clouds.

Sorry - but your post came off (to me) as: Working groups don’t do anything actionable, atleast I have never seen it in neutron.  I was just giving actionable work that has come from LDT, alone, in neutron.
Kris Lindgren
Senior Linux Systems Engineer
GoDaddy