[Openstack-operators] [osops] Finding ways to get operator issues to projects - Starting with NOVA

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Mon Apr 11 15:58:45 UTC 2016

Kris G. Lindgren wrote:
> You mean outside of the LDT filing an RFE bug with neutron to get

Sorry, I don't know what LDT is. Can you explain?

As for the RFE bug and the contributions that GoDaddy has been involved
with, my statement is not about "if" operators are contributing, because
obviously they are. But an RFE bug and coming to the midcycle is part of
Neutron's development process. Not a working group.

--
Sean M. Collins