[Openstack-operators] [nova] Removing seeded flavors

SULLIVAN, BRYAN L bs3131 at att.com
Mon Apr 4 21:01:41 UTC 2016

I agree, if the flavors are removed, there should be a python script etc that can easily define the flavors using the CLI etc. Their presence may have been a presumption, but there are likely a lot of tests out there that depend upon the default flavors, and we should avoid breaking them until people have a chance to update their test environments/scripts as needed.