[Openstack-operators] adding a compute node

葛文堂 hitgwt at 163.com
Wed Sep 23 06:37:22 UTC 2015

If your compute node is a virtual machine,such as kvm,you can just clone the compute node, and then boot it, an change some configuritions,such as ip address,hostname,hosts file, nova.conf  neutron.conf ,etc.
If your compute node is a physical machine,just add a new compute node ,and do all operations like the first one.