[Openstack-operators] openstack vmware

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 17:44:41 UTC 2015

We would like to provide cloud infrastracture  multi hypervosor with sdn,
multi tenancy, orchestration and self provisioning.
I think openstack with kvm is a good  start point but we have  hunderds
applications on vmware.
A good compromise could be kvm and vmware with openstack but I am not sure
it is a good idea because vmware seems to me limited in this scenario.