[Openstack-operators] openstack vmware

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 16:02:34 UTC 2015

Hi all, I' would like to know which openstack community edition components
work with vmware.
I know there is a nova driver for vmware.
I' like to know if glance, heat, ceilometer etc etc work with vmware.
As far is neutron is concerned, in a scenario where there are kvm and
vmware nodes, must I have an nsx multihypervisor solution ?
Must I insall nsx componenents on kvm nodes (a modified ovs version  for
kvm) ?
On vmware must I install the vmware nsx or the multihypervisor version ?
Regards
Ignazio