[Openstack-operators] Kilo neutron dhcp not release to physical host

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 20:05:10 UTC 2015

Kevin, I am only testing some configurations to fit my future needs.
The workaround suggested by Kevin Benton in previous email works fine.
In a future project I need to install linux desktops on a intranet flat
network with a dhcp server.
If I understood fine it is not a good idea using an external dhcp  server
because some rules are applied by openstack on addresses .
Infact if I use an external dhcp server my desktop get an address but it is
not the same displayed on dashboard
Sorry for my bad english
Ignazio