[Openstack-operators] [Ansible] Collaboration Day at the summit

Kevin Carter kevin.carter at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Oct 12 03:30:26 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this was broadcast to the greater public so I figured I'd just post it to get the word out. Robyn from Ansible (rbergeron on IRC) will be putting together a day of collaboration at the summit for all things Anisble on Thursday, October 29th in Sakura Lower Level S-1 and S-2. If your interested / have time It'd be great to get together and collaborate about all things OpenStack + Ansible.

If you're interested rbergeron has put together an etherpad for ideas to chat about and It'd be great to get more input on all of the above:
  - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ansible-collabday-mitaka-planning

See you there.

--

Kevin Carter