[Openstack-operators] OPs Midcycle location discussion.

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Wed Nov 18 20:44:03 UTC 2015

I'm still fishing for more specific details, but here is a snapshot of
how the Ceph Development Summit is handled.

http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/CDS_Jewel

It was previously done via Google Hangouts, but is now done using
Bluejeans. This is interesting especially since I believe Bluejeans is
an Openstack operator. I wonder if there's anyone from there on this
list that might be able to chime in with useful suggestions for us?
:).

Cheers,
Erik