[Openstack-operators] Invitation to Ops session in Okinawa Open Days in Dec

Shintaro Mizuno mizuno.shintaro at lab.ntt.co.jp
Mon Nov 2 09:11:12 UTC 2015

Hi operators!

Having seen the huge amount of interest and growth of the OpsMeetup, we
are willing to get more attention from the Japanese and APAC operators.

To accelerate the momentum from the Tokyo Summit, we are planning to
have 1.5 day session on OpenSatck Ops during the Okinawa Open Days event
in 17-18th December in Okinawa Japan.
http://www.okinawaopenlabs.org/en/ood2015

We have assigned a room for about 50 people and we are hoping the
session to be like a mini-ops-workshop to get to know what OpsMeetup is
doing and encouarge people to be a part of the ops community.
Maybe we can discuss the possible future OpsMeetup in APAC region.

It is a free event and we have already asked some of the Japanese ops to
attend and we want to know if there are any interest from other ops to
attend as well.
#non-APAC ops are also welcome!

Please let us know if you are interested in joining the event.

Regards,
Shintaro
--
Shintaro MIZUNO