[Openstack-operators] Scaling the Ops Meetup

Joseph Bajin josephbajin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 23:59:29 UTC 2015

I agree with all of these items especially with not having Vendor booths.

The only thing I would want to mention is that it would be great to have
something centrally located within the US, if we are going to choose the US
for a session.  That way it is only a 3-4 hour flight instead of a 7-9 hour
event like going from West Coast to the East Coast.