[Openstack-operators] [tags] Ops-Data vs. Ops-Tags

Subbu Allamaraju subbu at subbu.org
Mon Jun 29 16:06:58 UTC 2015

Thierry,

Thanks for clarifying in your replies to me and Maish:

1. Who is providing is not the issue, but the what is being provided is.
2. Irrespective of who is providing, there are two types of data - binary and structured.

Given this, I don’t think there is any reason not to converge into a single framework where both types of data are accommodated.

Subbu