[Openstack-operators] [puppet] OpenStack Puppet Modules Usage Questions

Richard Raseley richard at raseley.com
Mon Jun 15 23:46:21 UTC 2015

As part of wrapping up the few remaining 'loose ends' in moving the
Puppet modules under the big tent, we are pressing forward with
deprecating the previously used 'puppet-openstack at puppetlabs.com'
mailing list in favor of both the openstack-dev and openstack-operators
lists with the '[puppet]' tag.

Usage of the openstack-dev list seems pretty straight forward, but we
wanted to confirm with the broader community that this list
(openstack-operators) was the appropriate venue for Puppet and OpenStack
related usage questions.

Any objections to this model?

Regards,

Richard Raseley