[Openstack-operators] Gentoo image availability

George Shuklin george.shuklin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 02:17:15 UTC 2015

Nice to hear.

You're doing a great job!

Few things to make Gentoo 'first class citizen' for openstack (guest).

1. Check if you supports for all eth's, not only eth0. If instance boots
with two or more interfaces, it should be able to get all it addresses.

2. Add Gentoo 'element'  to disk-image-builder
(https://github.com/openstack/diskimage-builder)

3. Ship image with proper cloud-init cloud.cfg