[Openstack-operators] [ceilometer] virtual mid-cycle tomorrow (9th) and Friday (10th)

Chris Dent chdent at redhat.com
Wed Jul 8 12:02:22 UTC 2015

The ceilometer mid-cycle is virtual and starts tomorrow (Thursday
9th of July) at 0700 UTC. The topical agenda is here:

     https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Ceilometer/Liberty_Virtual_Mid-Cycle

and the daily schedule is here:

     https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=cXZqcTY2ZXJjcnYxbG9kaGtoMHZwNmxrNDRAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

If you're planning to attend, show up in the #openstack-ceilometer
IRC channel around the appointed time and ask for the URL for the video.

Active participants should make a point of reading and adding to the
etherpads associated with each session _in advance_ of the sessions.
This will help make sure we focus on the stuff that people actually
care about.

Some sessions currently have neither leader nor etherpad. We need to
fix that.

See you there.

--
Chris Dent tw:@anticdent freenode:cdent