[Openstack-operators] openstack and xen

gustavo panizzo (gfa) gfa at zumbi.com.ar
Thu Jul 2 11:26:19 UTC 2015

Hello

	has anybody moved from kvm to xen?
i see the support for xen on nova's hypervisor support matrix got better
on latest releases.

we found hard to isolate noisy vm on kvm, and the network problem (i
sent on another email) is killing us

besides, xen being used by rackspace and aws is not bad publicity at all

so, is anybody using xen? what are they using? xenserver from citrix,
xen4centos, xen on ubuntu, xen+libvirt? what are the results?

I used xen all the time before start to use openstack, i remember it
being great, but i never managed workload/fleet the same size as i do
today with openstack/kvm so i'm not sure

thanks!

--
1AE0 322E B8F7 4717 BDEA BF1D 44BB 1BA7 9F6C 6333

keybase: http://keybase.io/gfa