[Openstack-operators] [Telco][NFV] Use case documentation and review

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Tue Jan 20 20:48:59 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Based on the discussion last week during our first use case deep dive I have created etherpads for each use case and linked them from the wiki in the hope that this might provide a better mechanism for recording feedback in lieu of moving to a e.g. gerrit for these:

    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TelcoWorkingGroup/UseCases

I also added links to the orchestration and service chaining etherpads under a work in progress heading. We can discuss how to proceed from here in the meeting tomorrow.

Thanks,

Steve