[Openstack-operators] [openstack-operators][os-ansible-deployment] Meeting Announcement.

Kevin Carter kevin.carter at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Jan 20 20:29:00 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

The "os-ansible-deployment” project on stackforge is progressing and we’ve formalized our weekly meetings. If you’re interested in the project we’d love for you to drop by. For more information on our upcoming meetings please have a look here: "https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/openstack-ansible”.

Thanks and have a great week.

—

Kevin