[Openstack-operators] no meeting this week

Fischer, Matt matthew.fischer at twcable.com
Tue Jan 13 22:38:54 UTC 2015

Michael and I agreed that we’ll skip the Operators meeting this week and let everyone focus on working on topics for the mid-cycle meetup in March:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PHL-ops-meetup

I’d also invite anyone to reply to the discussion on sample configs which was sent before the holidays without much response:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-operators/2014-December/005742.html

Minutes and logs from the previous meeting are here (note that I started the meeting with the incorrect name so the name is a bit different than it should be):

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/operations/2015/operations.2015-01-07-18.00.html
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/operations/2015/operations.2015-01-07-18.00.log.html