[Openstack-operators] Voting for entries in OpenStack Vancouver Summit

Fischer, Matt matthew.fischer at twcable.com
Mon Feb 23 14:31:32 UTC 2015

I don’t know if we have an official policy but I’d like to avoid everyone announcing all their talks on here unless it’s in response to a specific question or thread. The talks already all over social media and I know we all have talks to try and get votes for so let’s just avoid the arms race of posting them to this list.