[Openstack-operators] How do you provide instance FQDN to the user?

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Fri Feb 20 17:39:21 UTC 2015

In our case we are using OpenContrail instead of the default OVS plugin in
Neutron.
It has a feature call VDNS which could resolve names inside your cloud and
for external FQDN resolution, it can be pointed as a delegated DNS in your
primary one.

BTW. I only recommend solutions that are OpenSource and OpenContrail is
indeed.

Thanks,

Edgar