[Openstack-operators] State of Juno in Production

Joe Topjian joe at topjian.net
Tue Feb 17 16:46:30 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm beginning to plan for a Juno upgrade and wanted to get some feedback
from anyone else who has gone through the upgrade and has been running Juno
in production.

The environment that will be upgraded is pretty basic: nova-network, no
cells, Keystone v2. We run a RabbitMQ cluster, though, and per other recent
discussions, see the same reported issues.

The only issue I'm aware of is that live snapshotting is disabled. Has
anyone re-enabled this and seen issues? What was the procedure to re-enable?

Any other gotchas or significant differences seen from running Icehouse?

Thanks,
Joe