[Openstack-operators] [openstack-tc] [Performance] Where to place OpenStack performance documentation?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Dec 2 08:53:59 UTC 2015

Dina Belova wrote:
> of course that's possible in future if there will be significant results
> and TC will recognise them ;)
>
> Ok, so I believe we may use Rally as a parent here, I may add new docs
> project as a child to Rally in programs.yam :)
> If everybody is ok with that, let's do it.

I'm fine with that option, but would like to suggest an alternative
solution. You could set up a git repository under openstack/* while not
being an official team (what used to be "stackforge").

Your work group currently needs a git repository under Gerrit to start
working, and it's too early (in terms of team results) to apply to be an
official team. Just setting up the git repo under the OpenStack
infrastructure sounds like a reasonable solution ?

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)