[Openstack-operators] [openstack-tc] [Performance] Where to place OpenStack performance documentation?

Dina Belova dbelova at mirantis.com
Wed Dec 2 08:06:41 UTC 2015

Boris,

of course that's possible in future if there will be significant results
and TC will recognise them ;)

Ok, so I believe we may use Rally as a parent here, I may add new docs
project as a child to Rally in programs.yam :)
If everybody is ok with that, let's do it.

Cheers,
Dina

Best regards,

Dina Belova