[Openstack-operators] [neutron] Any users of Neutron's VPN advanced service?

Xav Paice xavpaice at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 19:42:08 UTC 2015

On 06/08/15 07:56, Kyle Mestery wrote:
> Operators:
>
> We (myself, Paul and Doug) are looking to better understand who might
> be using Neutron's VPNaaS code. We're looking for what version you're
> using, how long you're using it, and if you plan to continue deploying
> it with future upgrades. Any information operators can provide here
> would be fantastic!

We're running it since Icehouse, and there's one or two issues which are
known bugs with upstream fixes in progress, but overall we're happy with
it.  It's miles easier for our customers to drive than VPN inside VMs,
and the ease helps us retain our only-too-scarce IPv4 space.  Our
customers would be very upset if we discontinued use.