[Openstack-operators] Nodes and configurations management in Puppet

Joe Topjian joe at topjian.net
Thu Sep 25 15:45:30 UTC 2014

Hi Mathieu,

My setup is very similar to yours. Node definitions are in site.pp and
Hiera is used for all configuration. The Hiera hierarchies are also very
similar.

Overall, I have a love/hate relationship with the setup. I could go on in
detail, but it'd be all Puppet-specific rather than OpenStack. I'd be happy
to discuss off-list.

Of if there's enough interest, I can post it here. I just don't want to
muddy up this list with non-OpenStack things.

Thanks,
Joe