[Openstack-operators] Unexpected error in OpenStack Nova

Abel Lopez alopgeek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 15:12:10 UTC 2014

Hate to nit pick, but I notice that you’re setting auth_uri to localhost, but auth_host to 10.0.0.1.
When I setup services, I specify a bind_host, so that the service is only listening on the interface I want. You may want to verify `lsof -i :5000` to see if 127.0.0.1 is bound, or just for my OCD, set them to the same value.

Once you’ve done that, try setting debug=true and see if the logs tell you more.