[Openstack-operators] Fwd: Unexpected error in OpenStack Nova

Joe Topjian joe at topjian.net
Thu Sep 4 14:59:18 UTC 2014

Hello,

You have your OS_TENANT_NAME set to "service" for the admin user. The
installation docs don't place the admin user in the service tenant. Can you
try changing OS_TENANT_NAME to "admin" (assuming you placed the admin user
into the admin tenant) and see if that helps?

Please see here for more information:

http://docs.openstack.org/icehouse/install-guide/install/apt/content/keystone-verify.html

Thanks,
Joe