[Openstack-operators] Three Node Deployment Model

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Thu Oct 23 18:56:05 UTC 2014

Your dilemna looks like this as I see it:

Highly-Available, Highly-Scalable, Limited Hardware. Pick any 2.

In an ideal world we'd all like the benefits of everything with limited
resources. True HA requires some meaningful separation (logical fencing if
you will). You can't do that with only 3 nodes so you need to make some
concessions. Starting with motivation that begins your efforts within
Openstack Docs per Anne. ; )

Mahalo,
Adam

*Adam Lawson*