[Openstack-operators] rsyslog update caused services to break?

Kieran Spear kispear at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 00:44:39 UTC 2014

We had this issue in Havana and applying the patch from that gist
fixed the issue for us. We just noticed last week that it has returned
in our upgraded Trusty/Icehouse cloud since we neglected to repatch
the new eventlet package, and patching *that* fixed it again for us.

I reported an issue against eventlet for this a while ago, but looks
like it has since been closed:

https://github.com/eventlet/eventlet/issues/63

Cheers,
Kieran