[Openstack-operators] rsyslog update caused services to break?

Joe Topjian joe at topjian.net
Mon Oct 13 15:17:39 UTC 2014

That's really interesting - thanks for the link.

We've been able to narrow down why didn't see this with Cinder or Swift: in
short, Swift isn't using Oslo (AFAIK) and we had some previous logging
issues with Cinder in Havana so we altered the logging setup a bit.

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 3:05 AM, Francois Deppierraz <francois at ctrlaltdel.ch