[Openstack-operators] OpenStack Storage Backend: Sheepdog, Ceph, or GlusterFS

Hossein Zabolzadeh zabolzadeh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 06:42:25 UTC 2014

Thanks Jesse,
But about sheepdog, I saw a presenation of sheepdog and openstack
integration. In this presentation, it is claimed that sheepdog is
unified storage backend for swift, cinder and glance.
Check the attachment.
See: https://www.openstack.org/summit/openstack-summit-hong-kong-2013/session-videos/presentation/sheepdog-yet-another-all-in-one-storage-for-openstack
Presentation Title: Yet Another All-In-One Storage for Openstack