[Openstack-operators] ml2 plugin setup @ havana

George Shuklin george.shuklin at gmail.com
Fri May 16 14:54:39 UTC 2014

Hello.

I can't make ml2 working under ubuntu. The problem is with
service_plugins option in config.

If I do not put any service_plugins, neutron-server starts but complains
(Extension router not supported by any of loaded plugins).

And if I put plugin name to service_plugins it cause traces on neutron.

I've tried:

service_plugins = router
service_plugins = neutron.services.router
service_plugins = neutron.services.l3_router
service_plugins = l3_router
service_plugins = neutron.services.l3_router.L3RouterPlugin

None of them works.

How service_plugins line should be looking in havana for ml2 (not
icehouse). Thanks.