[Openstack-operators] [grizzly][quantum] Router/DHCP interface OVS port tags not reliably implementing

Édouard Thuleau thuleau at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 08:42:58 UTC 2014

I met a similar problem but only with VM tap (not with router or DHCP ports).
We proposed a fix [1] we attached with an opening bug [2].
The fix isn't yet ready (status WIP). Another patch [3] make a lot
change on this part of code (OVS agent interface loop). So we prefer
to wait it was finished to rebase our proposition on it.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/66375/
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1240849
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/61964/

Édouard.