[Openstack-operators] meeting tomorrow @ 1800 UTC

Fischer, Matt matthew.fischer at twcable.com
Wed Dec 17 02:01:34 UTC 2014

Our first official meeting is tomorrow Dec 17 at 1800 UTC in the #openstack-meeting-4 channel.

The agenda is here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-operators-meeting-171214-agenda

I think that this will also be our last meeting of 2014, so see you there.

(sorry for the corporate junk below)