[Openstack-operators] [large deployment] Large Deployment Team December Meeting

Simon Pasquier spasquier at mirantis.com
Thu Dec 4 09:05:25 UTC 2014

Hello,

See comments inline regarding the Wiki.

HTH

Simon

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 10:24 PM, Matt Van Winkle <mvanwink at rackspace.com>
wrote:

> ---Other Bits----
> I did try and get some wiki spaces, etc set up, but lack permissions, so
> I'll harass some people to help me get that fixed up.  I noticed there
> actually isn't even an overarching Operators page, so we should probably
> see about that as well.

There is an Operations page [1] that I mentioned a couple of weeks ago on
this list [2]. To avoid duplication, I've created the Operators page as a
redirect to this page.
As long as you're logged in, you should be able to create and update any
page/space on the Wiki. What exactly is failing for you ?

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Operations
[2]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-operators/2014-November/005513.html

> Once we've decided the ongoing meeting time
> structure, I'll work to get that added here -
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings - too.

Please add this to the Operations page too.